According to the GDRP (General Data Protecion Regularion), and the Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal and the Real Decreto 1720/2007, THE INNOVA ROOM © communicates you that we will process and store your data with the only purpose of sending you newsletters, news, updates or blog articles, according to your subscription.
Hereby you admit the treatment of your data by THE INNOVA ROOM © with thrid parties mailing apps and plugins, so you can receive the requested information. Your data will not be provided to third parties in any case for commercial scope, neither for you to receive advertising from others.
You can access your data any time you want, and execute your right to modify it or cancel it, addressing to THE INNOVA ROOM © by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or via our contact form, indicanding the information you want to modify. In any communication from us you will receive a direct link to your personal information page, where you can consult your data, edit it or unsubscribe for future communications.
1. Who is in charge of processing your data and for what purpose?
THE INNOVA ROOM © is a registered brand which has as its object the consultancy, research, design, development, training and diffusion of knowledge in the fields of Hospitality, Tourism, Food Service, Retail, Leisure or others.
Address: Calle Cristóbal Bordiú, 36 – 28003 Madrid (España)
Phone: (+34) 617 321967
a) For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process the information you provide us with the purpose of facilitating the management and provision of our services by sending updates, and carrying out different marketing and advertising actions of the services offered by www.theinnovaroom.com to its users.
b) How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data as long as you do not wish to unsubscribe as a user of our website or exercise the right to cancel. In the cases in which services have been provided at a price, during the time necessary to ensure compliance with the obligations derived from the contract and while the cancellation is not requested or the previous cancellation is exercised.
c) What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We use two legal bases to deal with the data: your consent in case you subscribe to our newsletter, and the fulfillment of a contract in the event that you hire our services. In the case of the newsletter, we understand that you give your consent if you enter your email address. In the same place in which we collect your email address we offer you a first information about the purpose of the processing; you would be able to consult more detailed information by clicking on Data Protection.
2. Rights of the interested parties
a) What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when wishing to unsubscribe as users of our services.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data. THE INNOVA ROOM © will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
b) How can I exercise my rights?
At any time, to exercise your rights you must send an email to email@example.com
indicating that commercial information is not sent to you, without prejudice to the information that has been sent to you up to that moment.
THE INNOVA ROOM © has a period of one month, with the possibility of extending it another month when there are reasons that justify it, to recognize the rights exercised by data subjects.
THE INNOVA ROOM ©, has adopted the necessary technical measures to avoid the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access to the personal data that the user has provided. However, and in the event of any undue access to the data that could imply serious negative consequences for the interested parties, THE INNOVA ROOM © will inform them conveniently so that they adopt the measures they consider appropriate.
a) List of cookies used on this website
This website uses the following types of cookies:
1) According to the entity managing them:
- Our own cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks.
2) Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they are temporary, they remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate registration services.
3) According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access to restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request and registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer.
c) List of cookies used on this website
We use our own technical cookies for the normal development and use of our website by visitors.
In relation to third-party cookies in particular, this website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: is an analysis cookie provided by Google that stores browsing data to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by Google. More information at the privacy page of Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es Analitycs keeps the cookies for two years after the last visit, while it remains active in your computer.
- Doubleclick: is an analysis cookie provided by Google which is related with the ads you can visualize in other websites as a result of your navitagion activity.
- Hubspot y Hubsport Forms: there are cookies related with the system we use for managing our contact with subscriptors, prospects, leads or clientes, and that links with the subscription form to our blog.
d) How to deactivate or eliminate cookies
If the user wishes to deactivate or eliminate cookies, either in their entirety, and those that detect browsing uses for behavioral advertising purposes, they may do so at any time through the browser’s cookie management features.
5. Links or hyperlinks
The current data protection policy of THE INNOVA ROOM © will not be extended to links or hyperlinks from its websites with others outside its control, or from other websites also beyond its control with the pages of www.theinnovaroom.com.
6. Sending advertising by conventional or electronic means
According to the mechanism of inclusion of users in advertising lists provided in the registration forms of this website, only commercial information will be sent to the user who, in view of the basic information on the purpose of the processing, shall have enter their email.
THE INNOVA ROOM © recognizes the possibility of opposing the reception of conventional and electronic advertising, as well as revoking at any time consents previously granted for this purpose, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or written and signed communication (attaching a copy of a valid ID card) addressed to the address indicated at the header.
7. Data protection policy updates
THE INNOVA ROOM © reserves the right to make modifications to the present policy, previously informing the users about the changes to be made.
8. Applicable legislation and conflict resolution
a) The present Data Protection Policy, its interpretation, as well as any litigation derived from it between THE INNOVA ROOM © and its clients will be governed by the laws of Spain.
b) With express waiver of their own jurisdiction, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).