Definition of hotel product and negotiation of the operation
Location: Vicente López District, Province of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
4* hotel, 106 rooms, 6,750 m2
Through one of the members of the development group, THE INNOVA ROOM agreed to represent the operator (in coordination with the Operations and Development Department) as its representative in the phase of presentation of the business model and negotiation of the conditions of the contract of Management.
Additionally, the definition of the architectural product was carried out in coherence with the Business Plan.
How We Did It
Scope of work
Presentation of the operator and its management and business model.
- Definition of Hotel Product.
- Negotiation of the framework conditions for the definition of the contract.
- Assistance to the architecture studio in charge of the project and coordination between the requirements of the operation and the investment conditions and the architectural product.
- Value engineering for the optimization of profitable areas.
- Support to the developer group in the presentation round of the project to potential investors.
The project was finally discontinued, since the developer group opted for the sale of the land.
Developer Group. Eduardo Iurcovich & Associates
Architecture studio. Urgell Penedo Urgell & Asoc.
Source of the images: Urgell Penedo Urgell