2015-2016, Madrid (Spain)
INGENOR is a professional Architecture, Engineering and Project Management firm, with offices in Spain, Mexico and China. They carried out projects all over the world in various sectors such as: hotel, commercial, residential, health or industrial facilities.
At the end of 2015, they decided to undertake a process to improve his communication, for which he entrusted THE INNOVA ROOM with a diagnosis of his online presence and an action plan.
How We Did It
A diagnosis of the firm’s online communication was carried out, with the following scope:
- Analysis and initial diagnosis of presence
- Comparison with companies in a similar sector and positioning
- Table of most relevant social networks
B) Online Communication Plan and implementation of Social Networks
The Online Communication Plan had the following scope, which was pending completion in a future phase:
- Analysis and diagnosis of the web under development: analysis of the content manager, theme or template, usability, content structure, inclusion of social network plugins and complementary functionalities (multilanguage, email-marketing, etc.).
- Map of social networks, relationship positioning between them (links, automated and manual communications), and implementation schedule.
- Proposal for presence in RRSS: types of network, frequency of publications, and initial objectives for the first year.
- Recommendation of results measurement tools according to the network.
- Recommendation of communication automation tools where appropriate.
- Recommendation of tools for automatic insertion of RRSS content on the web.
Image source: corporate website: Ingenor