Location: Salta, Province of Salta (Argentina)
4* hotel, 88 rooms, 6,500 m2
The property of this hotel detected that its performance was below the market by category and location.
In 2016, they hired THE INNOVA ROOM to carry out a Repositioning Plan for the hotel which included, among other areas of study: an analysis of the hotel’s market situation, a diagnosis of posible improvements, a new strategy and action plan to reposition it in the coming years.
How We Did It
A) 360º analysis and diagnosis
- Trends in 4* hotels and tourism.
- Evolution of tourism and hotel indicators in the destination.
- Analysis of the competitive environment and benchmark.
- Analysis of the current product: infrastructure, service, business potential and areas for improvement.
- Reputational analysis of the quality perceived by customers.
- 360º diagnosis.
B) Repositioning Plan
- Selection of qualitative information, and decision making.
- Conclusions and development recommendations.
- Definition of strategic lines in three aspects: distribution, improvement of perceived quality and improvement of infrastructure.
- Action Plan, structured in the short, medium and long term.
- Definition of metrics and success indicators for monitoring actions.
- Drafting of the final report and executive summary.
The Property is currently implementing the actions of the Repositioning Plan.
Source of the images: own elaboration and corporate website of Provincial Plaza Hotel.